Outdoor timber screens are a innovative, decorative addition to your home whilst adding functionality and purpose. A timber screen can:
- provide privacy from your neighbours
- add a feature wall to your decking, pergola or verandah
- be used with plantar boxes to provide a decorative feature to your home whilst providing you space to grow plants or herbs
- provide you with a screen to hide a rubbish or compost bin and air conditioning units
- provide extra storage space in your front or rear yards.
Screens can be built in design to compliment your home from a variety of different materials including treated pine or merbau timber.
At Top Shelf Building & Carpentry we will meet with you to discuss your design ideas and work with you to create a screen that is complimentary to your existing home in design whilst meeting your needs with its hidden functionality.