Over the years, we have found there are some common complaints regarding tradies (of any kind). These are;
- “they never turned up”
- “they came out to quote and I never heard from them again”
- “they never returned my call”
or recently we’ve even seen an increase in “they took my deposit and never came back”. Whilst, this might be true from some tradies, it certainly isn’t true for Top Shelf Building & Carpentry!
What makes Top Shelf Building & Carpentry different?
When developing Top Shelf Building & Carpentry, we knew we wanted to provide people with a building & carpentry business they could be confident in and trust. We took the time to create some business guidelines to ensure we provided you with friendly, prompt and reliable service at all times.
Our quoting guidelines include:
- contacting you within 24 hours of your enquiry to arrange a time to meet to discuss your works
- when we make time to meet you, we will be there, at that time. We pride ourselves on this aspect of our business and if there happens to be a delay and we are running late, you will receive a call to inform you!
- we spend time with you at the quote, providing you with ideas and information regarding the works you want completed.
- we use our knowledge and experience to provide you with building legislation and regulations
- we endeavour to provide you with a written quote in a timely manner. Obviously there can be delays if specific information is required from suppliers, councils and other building professionals. However, we do keep you in the loop if there are any delays. We believe it important to provide you with written information as promptly as possible to ensure you can make an informed decision when choosing a builder.
When you choose Top Shelf Building & Carpentry to complete your works, we continue to provide you with a high level of service. We want you to feel comfortable and know that you made the right decision choosing us. Due to this, we created some on-site guidelines as well.
Our on-site guidelines include:
- we work “with you” not “for you” – we communicate with you throughout the whole build so you always know what is going on. We have found constant communication is the key to a successful build and the results exceeding your expectations!
- we encourage you to ask as many questions as you can. An informed client is a happy client!
- we endeavour to complete the works with minimal disruption to your life
- we pride ourselves on a high level of workmanship and completing the works to your satisfaction. We love exceeding your expectations!
- once finished, we leave the area clean and clear of rubbish, so you can start using your new area straight away.
We love seeing how your new room, pergola, decking or renovation provides you with a more functional, spacious home and also how these new spaces change the feel of your home and the way you and your family live.
We love what we do and love providing you with a service that exceeds your expectations. Because of this, we have been lucky to receive so many great testimonials from our satisfied clients. So, have a read of all our positive feedback and then contact us today to book your free quote.